Thanks for checking in on my September.
I feel like I just started August and now it’s already October???
I ended my month spending time in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia with some of my favourite friends – so feel free to read that post later.
Check out my favourite September moments below!
- I had dinner with one of my favourite family members.
- I made a video for a University class in which I realised I cannot read scripts.
- I spent some time looking at The Modern Life, tableware of the 1930s – 1980s currently in The National Gallery of Victoria
- I didn’t finish a book in September which is a bit of a weird feeling.
- Spent 5 hours on a Jetstar flight to arrive safe and sound in Bali. Then went and had a big family dinner at an Indonesian ‘Wurung’ (small family-owned business).