Thanks for checking in on my November.
November for me just flew by! I’m still shocked that Halloween came, went and now I’m supposed to be thinking about Christmas. What gives?! I don’t know what I’m doing for the holiday period – but I’m thinking about going away. November was a busy, busy month for me!
What I’ve been doing:
- Melbourne Museum was holding Nocturnal: This event allows you to attend the museum after hours (was on the lookout of Owen Wilson & Ben Stiller all night) in which you can look around three rooms. While looking around, you have access to a bar (18+) while some bands play.
- My friends threw a Halloween party and so my pals and I all dressed up – American Psycho, Poison Ivy, Witch and of course, myself – Regan from the Exorcist. My bff and I have an ongoing tradition of fantasy vs scary.
- We took the Vline out to Geelong for the 2018 Archibald Prize. I didn’t really understand the winner – I felt that there were so many other choices within. I understand I’m not an Art Critic but there were so many I loved more. (The image I picked was the one below.) I also managed to catch up with a pal for dinner, ice cream and a walk along the pier (in which I got to meet a cute doggo – always a plus)
- I had two major events; my cousins 21st and I was invited to a friend’s wedding in Penang. Check my post here.
- We flew up to Sydney to see some pals off who were leaving the country. On the way to visit them – I ran into one of the only Sydney CBD people I know. The world is weird.
What I’ve been Eating, Reading, Watching and Listening to.
|I’ve been eating 7/11 Vegetable Pasties for lunch all month. They’re $3.00 and honestly, taste brilliant.|
|I finished The Princess Bride this month, and it was beyond everything I wanted it to be. It’s always rare for a book/movie combo to have the same love – but this does it. Everything you’d want from a love story + more. – 4/5 Stars.|
I watched Aliens this month which stars Michael Socha (Being Human) and Michaela Coel (Pushing Gum) on Stan. Aliens who crash-landed on Earth about 40 years ago have become the lower class and one of the border officers falls in love. A lot of brilliant, funny moments. Good character development.
|Currently, I have been listening to “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” over and over, the new single by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus.|
What have you been up to this month? Have any suggestions?
Let me know below!
As always, stay cool.