I love AirBnb, and I especially love looking at all the fantastic homes people have. Recently, I was having issues adding guests on an upcoming trip.
So, just in case you’re also having issues; here’s how to add a guest to your Airbnb trip:
1. Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com.
2. Under the trip, click on “Show Trip Details”
3. Click on “Your home reservation.”
4. Scroll down until you see ‘Who’s coming’ and select Manage.
5. Enter the Guest Name and Email and click “Invite.”
Those guests will receive an email to accept the invite. Reviews will then be left on their profiles.
If you’ve never tried Airbnb and would like to earn $55 off your next trip, click here (affiliate.)