Check out my favourite October moments below!
“Monthly Moments: October” Read More
August was pretty fantastic. I spent my time doing the following;
– Mario kart tour of Tokyo, Japan.
– Seeing my friend who I last saw in Bolivia four years ago!
– Having brunch with my Uncle and Aunt.
– Spending the day exploring The NSW Art Gallery and having great coffee & cake with my favourite gal pal!
– Having a Twitter meet up & winning $10 on a scratchy.
Check out my favourite August photo moments below!
“Monthly Moments: August” Read More
If you’re a [former] glasses wearer like me, you’ve probably thought about Lasik Eye Surgery. Lasik (Laser Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis but lets keep it short) is essentially a correction of your eye. It reshapes the inner cornea so that you can focus more clearly with vision. It’s been around for ages and has thousands of studies. Feel free to go check them all out, or if you’re like me just google “lasik gone wrong” – actually please don’t do that.
If you’ve been thinking about going and booking in to get your eyes done, Heres what you need to know about Lasik.
“What you should know about Lasik Eye Surgery.” Read More