Thanks for checking in on my September.
I feel like I just started August and now it’s already October???
I ended my month spending time in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia with some of my favourite friends – so look out for my upcoming post on that later.
- I had dinner with my favourite family member.
- I made a video for a University class in which I realised I cannot read scripts.
- I spent some time looking at the The Modern Life, tableware of the 1930s – 1980s currently in The National Gallery of Victoria
- I didn’t finish a book in September which is a bit of a weird feeling.
- Spent 5 hours on a Jetstar flight to arrive safe and sound in Bali. Then went and had a big family dinner at a Indonesian ‘Wurung’ (small family-owned business).
Check out my favourite September photo moments below!